This summer, there will be a new festival name on everyone’s lips, as the inaugural Saggy Stone Beer & Music Festival at their Robertson Brewery takes place.
Saggy Stone Beer & Music Festival is unlike any other festival, where the bands come first. To kick off the festival, a kick-ass line up of South African artists have been confirmed to perform, with more to be announced over the coming weeks.
Limited Early Bird tickets R165 on sale now saggystonebrewery.nutickets.co.za/11Feb
Event limited to 2000 people
Additional camping options
Find Saggy Stone online to be the first to hear the line-up as well as other activities and offers that your tickets will get you.
Saggy Stone Beer & Music Festival
Date: 11 February 2017
Venue: Amandalia Farm, Robertson
Line-up: Grassy Spark, Matthew Mole, Majozi, Al Bairre, Nomadic Orchestra, The Kiffness, Emile Sweigers, Bianca Wood, Crimson House, Titan Guitar Duo, Jono Simons, GoodLuck
● NO ALCOHOL WILL BE ALLOWED TO BE BROUGHT INTO THE FESTIVAL AREA ( DRINKS WILL BE AVAIBLE FOR PURCHASE). IT WILL BE ALLOWED IN THE CAMPSITE ONLY.
● NO GLASS.
● NO ANIMALS.
● RIGHT OF ADMISSION IS RESERVED.
● NO ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES.
● NO DRONES.
● PLEASE REMEMBER TO RESPECT THE ENVIRONMENT AND
LEAVE NO TRACE.
● NO ID/PASSPORT/DRIVERS LICENSE = NO ENTRY.
● NO ATTITUDE, BE LEKKER.
● NO LITTERBUGS.
● NO PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY EQUIPMENT UNLESS
PRIOR CONSENT (THIS INCLUDES ZOOM LENSES)
● NO FIRES / NO SKOTTLES / NO GAS
● NO UNAUTHORISED VEHICLES IN THE FESTIVAL/CAMPING